Has it really been 2 1/2 years since I posted anything here? Time has really flown by. I’m feeling “posty” again.
March 4, 2011
By Bob Crimmins
About Bob Crimmins
Chronic Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, Philosophy Grad, Poker Instigator, Dad View all posts by Bob Crimmins
This entry was posted on Friday, March 4th, 2011 at 9:12 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 7) If you think your business is one in which you'll "worry about how you'll make money later", then all I have to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 6) That story should be based on credible assumptions that smart folks who understand your business would agree are at least feasible. 2 days ago
- 5) The question you should ask yourself when you're building your financial projections is, e.g.,, "what must be tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 4) Some businesses are just not hockey-stick-able. The size of the market might be too small, they friction might b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 3) Investors aren't looking for founders who can draw a hockey stick... they are looking for businesses that can, i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago