Believing your startup will be a big success is a little like believing you have free will… you can’t help but believe it, even feel it, but deeper consideration suggests there are lots of reasons to be suspicious.
June 21, 2011
Startups and Free Will Have Something in Common…
By Bob Crimmins
About Bob Crimmins
Chronic Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, Philosophy Grad, Poker Instigator, Dad View all posts by Bob Crimmins
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 10:52 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- She Wants to Kill the Girl Boss nytimes.com/2021/03/24/sty… 1 week ago
- I always find these types of events as educational for me as they are for the pitching founders. Grateful to be a p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #VentureCapital https://t.co/fjYHCQVC5x 1 month ago
- This will be a no-nonsense discussion. FI.co/e/241484 1 month ago
- This is an epic post. @awilkinson, you're doing a huge service to founders with your transparency and frankness. twitter.com/awilkinson/sta… 1 month ago