Believing your startup will be a big success is a little like believing you have free will… you can’t help but believe it, even feel it, but deeper consideration suggests there are lots of reasons to be suspicious.
June 21, 2011
Startups and Free Will Have Something in Common…
By Bob Crimmins
About Bob Crimmins
Chronic Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, Philosophy Grad, Poker Instigator, Dad View all posts by Bob Crimmins
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 10:52 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- This is the final VC Impact Roundtable of the year. Come join us! twitter.com/Zecca_Lehn/sta… 2 weeks ago
- twitter.com/i/spaces/1ZkKz… 2 weeks ago
- Been 're-imagining' my time management latey. Stumbled on a post from @alexiskold from olden days. Despite the dust… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @AlifyaValiji I started a fun, low-stakes poker game for venture-scale startup founders and investors back in 2006.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Thanks for everything.... @danielzev, Kyle Newman, @willhubbard, @mattjarvispoker, @martymadrid, @DanielleMorrill,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago