Believing your startup will be a big success is a little like believing you have free will… you can’t help but believe it, even feel it, but deeper consideration suggests there are lots of reasons to be suspicious.
June 21, 2011
Startups and Free Will Have Something in Common…
By Bob Crimmins
About Bob Crimmins
Chronic Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, Philosophy Grad, Poker Instigator, Dad View all posts by Bob Crimmins
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 21st, 2011 at 10:52 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @plimsoul @nicksoman That is crazy-good!! 2 weeks ago
- @nicksoman Spoken like a true liberal arts major... and very good dancer. :) 2 weeks ago
- @kirbywinfield @StartupHaven It was a great night! Next time I hope you'll hang out for a bit and play some cards. :-) 2 weeks ago
- @kirbywinfield Just for a little context, NFT means "non-fungible token" not "rediculously-hyped pixel cartoon." NF… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- 4/ Once you've made these three things clear up front, then carry on. Tell me the story, how big the problem is, ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago