Thanks to Red Russak of Startup Seattle for connecting me with Startup Grind, a new meetup that’s already hit the startup scene in a dozen other cities. Guess they wanted to work out the kinks in some of the lesser startup cities like Silicon Valley, SF and NY before putting it in front of the greatest startup city on planet earth. 🙂 Seriously, though, it looks like a great new offering for Seattle startup entrepreneurs. Their first Seattle meetup on August 29th at Surf Incubator features an up close and personal chat with Rahul Sood of the Bing Fund — perfect timing! Hope to see you there.
August 14, 2012
Startup Grind comes to Seattle
By Bob Crimmins
About Bob Crimmins
Chronic Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, Philosophy Grad, Poker Instigator, Dad View all posts by Bob Crimmins
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 at 12:02 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Seattle Blockchain Underground is hosting an AMA w/ @DataMynt CEO/Founder, Alex Christian -- Aug. 6, 12-1pm PST. G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Forcing women's beech volleyball prayers to wear bikinis is ridiculous, sexist, wrong, unjustifiable, absurd, infur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @Phillipi @justingordon212 Thanks @Phillipi, for nudging the Startup Haven Fund on to the radar. I reckon the 'firs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- In order for software to eat the world successfully, hardware must eat the world too. E.g., farmers can't use softw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Independence Day is Entrepreneurship Day voxdigitas.com/2021/07/05/__t… 2 weeks ago