Thanks to Red Russak of Startup Seattle for connecting me with Startup Grind, a new meetup that’s already hit the startup scene in a dozen other cities. Guess they wanted to work out the kinks in some of the lesser startup cities like Silicon Valley, SF and NY before putting it in front of the greatest startup city on planet earth. 🙂 Seriously, though, it looks like a great new offering for Seattle startup entrepreneurs. Their first Seattle meetup on August 29th at Surf Incubator features an up close and personal chat with Rahul Sood of the Bing Fund — perfect timing! Hope to see you there.
August 14, 2012
Startup Grind comes to Seattle
By Bob Crimmins
About Bob Crimmins
Chronic Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, Philosophy Grad, Poker Instigator, Dad View all posts by Bob Crimmins
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 at 12:02 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @1Password That's helpful. Thanks. But, honestly, your default popup is ridiculously large. There is a 0% chance th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Yo, @1Password, I spent three minutes today fixing your ridiculous popup UI. :-) https://t.co/GdQBOi2n6v 3 days ago
- .@StartupHaven has partnered w/ Reuters to bring more innovation-thinking to sustainability issues in the supply ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @founding: THURSDAY 🗓️ How to #Invest in Pre-Seed #Startups→ bit.ly/3AHvAI7 ←Online event ft. @Coyote_Ventures (@JessicaRKarr,… 3 days ago
- That Adeo character and his team @govclab are at it again. I dare anyone to tell @adeoressi he can't do something… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago