Thanks to Red Russak of Startup Seattle for connecting me with Startup Grind, a new meetup that’s already hit the startup scene in a dozen other cities. Guess they wanted to work out the kinks in some of the lesser startup cities like Silicon Valley, SF and NY before putting it in front of the greatest startup city on planet earth. 🙂 Seriously, though, it looks like a great new offering for Seattle startup entrepreneurs. Their first Seattle meetup on August 29th at Surf Incubator features an up close and personal chat with Rahul Sood of the Bing Fund — perfect timing! Hope to see you there.
August 14, 2012
Startup Grind comes to Seattle
By Bob Crimmins
About Bob Crimmins
Chronic Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, Philosophy Grad, Poker Instigator, Dad View all posts by Bob Crimmins
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 at 12:02 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @plimsoul @nicksoman That is crazy-good!! 2 weeks ago
- @nicksoman Spoken like a true liberal arts major... and very good dancer. :) 2 weeks ago
- @kirbywinfield @StartupHaven It was a great night! Next time I hope you'll hang out for a bit and play some cards. :-) 2 weeks ago
- @kirbywinfield Just for a little context, NFT means "non-fungible token" not "rediculously-hyped pixel cartoon." NF… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- 4/ Once you've made these three things clear up front, then carry on. Tell me the story, how big the problem is, ho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago