Thanks to Red Russak of Startup Seattle for connecting me with Startup Grind, a new meetup that’s already hit the startup scene in a dozen other cities. Guess they wanted to work out the kinks in some of the lesser startup cities like Silicon Valley, SF and NY before putting it in front of the greatest startup city on planet earth. 🙂 Seriously, though, it looks like a great new offering for Seattle startup entrepreneurs. Their first Seattle meetup on August 29th at Surf Incubator features an up close and personal chat with Rahul Sood of the Bing Fund — perfect timing! Hope to see you there.
August 14, 2012
Startup Grind comes to Seattle
By Bob Crimmins
About Bob Crimmins
Chronic Technology Entrepreneur, Philosophy Grad, Poker Instigator, Dad View all posts by Bob Crimmins
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 at 12:02 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Teaching nested loops to one of my 15-year old's. She is officially more advanced than I was at that age. #awesome https://t.co/YYtHfZqVNR 1 week ago
- RT @StartupHaven: Attn: Seattle startups in hiring mode for engineers and designers. The United Nations is hosting… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @StartupHaven: Grateful to have Convoy co-founder/CTO @ggoodale as our special guest at this month's… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- #RealEstateAgents I highly recommend checking out Getawalkthrough.com For what agents usually pay $500,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @citybaking Just had your amazing sour dough bread for breakfast at the Fort Mason hostel. Where can I buy a loaf in the city? 1 month ago