Thanks to Red Russak of Startup Seattle for connecting me with Startup Grind, a new meetup that’s already hit the startup scene in a dozen other cities. Guess they wanted to work out the kinks in some of the lesser startup cities like Silicon Valley, SF and NY before putting it in front of the greatest startup city on planet earth. 🙂 Seriously, though, it looks like a great new offering for Seattle startup entrepreneurs. Their first Seattle meetup on August 29th at Surf Incubator features an up close and personal chat with Rahul Sood of the Bing Fund — perfect timing! Hope to see you there.
August 14, 2012
Startup Grind comes to Seattle
By Bob Crimmins
About Bob Crimmins
Chronic Technology Entrepreneur, Philosophy Grad, Poker Instigator, Dad View all posts by Bob Crimmins
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 at 12:02 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Very well said, @fredwilson: Immigration Makes Us Stronger feedproxy.google.com/~r/AVc/~3/pJIy… 6 days ago
- Why advising very early startups is irrational… and what to do about it. voxdigitas.com/2019/07/11/why… 1 week ago
- @Cassie @StartupHaven Thank you, Cassie. It's humbling to hear that. It's so rewarding to see all the amazing thing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @StartupHaven Via BuriedReads.com: During WWII, while serving as a staff officer Dwight Eisenhower devel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- RT @StartupHaven Via BuriedReads.com: Brad Feld of Foundry Group has a great view from in the trenches on h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago