Thanks to Red Russak of Startup Seattle for connecting me with Startup Grind, a new meetup that’s already hit the startup scene in a dozen other cities. Guess they wanted to work out the kinks in some of the lesser startup cities like Silicon Valley, SF and NY before putting it in front of the greatest startup city on planet earth. 🙂 Seriously, though, it looks like a great new offering for Seattle startup entrepreneurs. Their first Seattle meetup on August 29th at Surf Incubator features an up close and personal chat with Rahul Sood of the Bing Fund — perfect timing! Hope to see you there.
August 14, 2012
Startup Grind comes to Seattle
By Bob Crimmins
About Bob Crimmins
Chronic Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, Philosophy Grad, Poker Instigator, Dad View all posts by Bob Crimmins
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 at 12:02 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- 7) If you think your business is one in which you'll "worry about how you'll make money later", then all I have to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 6) That story should be based on credible assumptions that smart folks who understand your business would agree are at least feasible. 2 days ago
- 5) The question you should ask yourself when you're building your financial projections is, e.g.,, "what must be tr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 4) Some businesses are just not hockey-stick-able. The size of the market might be too small, they friction might b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- 3) Investors aren't looking for founders who can draw a hockey stick... they are looking for businesses that can, i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago