Thanks to Red Russak of Startup Seattle for connecting me with Startup Grind, a new meetup that’s already hit the startup scene in a dozen other cities. Guess they wanted to work out the kinks in some of the lesser startup cities like Silicon Valley, SF and NY before putting it in front of the greatest startup city on planet earth. 🙂 Seriously, though, it looks like a great new offering for Seattle startup entrepreneurs. Their first Seattle meetup on August 29th at Surf Incubator features an up close and personal chat with Rahul Sood of the Bing Fund — perfect timing! Hope to see you there.
August 14, 2012
Startup Grind comes to Seattle
By Bob Crimmins
About Bob Crimmins
Chronic Technology Entrepreneur, Investor, Philosophy Grad, Poker Instigator, Dad View all posts by Bob Crimmins
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 at 12:02 PM and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- No North Star? You should fix that. voxdigitas.com/2020/10/24/no-… 4 weeks ago
- @jay_beavers @DenehyXXL @StartupHaven @startuppoker20 For sure, hot stoves are great teachers. Poker is more about… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @bmann @davidcrow Still going? Would be interested in sitting in. 3 months ago
- @jalter How about the top ten reason NOT to start a company: 1) Because you want to be your own boss. 2) Because yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @jay_beavers @DenehyXXL Holding and folding, indeed. Teaching the thought pattern of making cogent decisions in sit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago